Christmas time has always been my favorite. My mom is one of those gals that has tubs of decorations for every season/holiday, so when the stockings, greenery, and wreaths were pulled out, the countdown began to the most cozy season of the year.
Ben and I are in the process of figuring out our own holiday traditions, while keeping some ongoing traditions from each of our families. It’s been such a fun season of “firsts” for us as we picked out a real tree, purchased our own stockings, and took a walk to see the downtown Indianapolis lights. It’s funny because purchasing gifts for each other this year has become so much more difficult as we share a bank account, 730 ft apartment and mailbox. Safe to say it has been very tricky finding hiding spots for each other’s gifts without the other seeing it first.
I am somehow done with all off my Christmas gifts, but have to give a ton of credit to the gift guides I have been reading. If you need some ideas check out Lindsey’s blog for gift ideas for just about anyone in the family. I also found Kaytea’s gift guide and this one helpful as well. I also wanted to share some things that I’ve purchased or considered for people in my life in hopes to help you check some gifts off your list as well.
Gifts for Him or Her
- Her: Grove Gift Sets are great gifts for moms. It may not seem like a fun and exciting gift, but it’s super practical and always fun to have safe cleaning products in an amazing holiday scent. You can even get a $10 credit with my link to use towards any of the gift sets.
- Her: If you have a gal that loves to have pictures to look back on, consider making her a chat book this year with all memories from 2017. Chatbooks is even offering 20% off right now until December 3rd!
- Him and Her:For those with parents that seem to lose everything I have the perfect gift for you to give. Consider gifting Tile Mate to help them keep track of all their necessities. Tile Mates are little tracking devices that you can clip on your keychain, slip in your wallet, or tuck in your purse. All you have to is download the app then activate your tile and you will be able to track where each tile is from your phone. You can also buy single tiles like this one.
- Him:If you have never heard of Kiehls, then I highly suggest you check them out very soon. Ben and I have really loved all of the products we have tried and seem to be gifting many this year. For the man in your life check out the first class essentials set. It’s always nice to have travel items, plus it gives him an introduction to many of the popular Kiehl products for men. Also great sets are the mens starter kit, and the mens grooming kit.
- Her: It’s only fair I share some must have Kiehl products for the ladies too. My favorites are the face masks and I have already put several on my Christmas list. Consider the turmeric and cranberry seed mask, cilantro and orange extract mask, or this set of 3.
- Him: If you have a sports loving guy in your life, think about updating his game day gear. Homage is a great place for comfy sports apparel. You can even get $20 off your first purchase with my link.
- Him: I have to admit Target was on point this year for Christmas gifts (gotta love Target). I’m not going to narrow it down to one thing so check out these gloves, the tried and true shave set, Hearth and Hand goodie, this awesome portable mug, and one of Ben’s favorite shirts.
- Her: For the candle lovers in your life Capri Blue holiday candle, woodwick warm woods, or evergreen candle set.
- Her: Journals or Notepads are forever needed in a woman’s life. Rifle Paper Co has many beautiful patterns and styles.
I feel like I have endless ideas this year for people and I’m kind of loving it. So if you don’t see anything on this list that fits what you are looking for, comment below and I would be happy to try and help you out!! Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am counting down to Christmas!